Booby Mason - Transsiberia Fantastica (2010)


About a year ago i have released two fake-compilations on my label. Two huge comps with my works. All the names of the artists were fake and it has a lot of real real garbage. The material was unnoticed at that time, so now i want to do the best of it with my name (Booby Mason) on the cover. 


Big thanx goes out to:  Mikhail Lezin, my mom'n'dad, T.T.Cabbage for friendship and a mic, Iynegve Vozorom for rock, and my cats.



Everything was recorded at home, in Omsk, in 2009. Released on Kubotrop Records.

Tracklist:

01. Transsiberia Fantastica I (8:13)
02. Transsiberia Fantastica II (0:24)
03. Transsiberia Fantastica III (5:41)
04. Transsiberia Fantastica IV (3:26)
05. Transsiberia Fantastica V (12:29)
06. Transsiberia Fantastica VI (9:05)
07. Transsiberia Fantastica VII (4:18)
08. Transsiberia Fantastica VIII [Aishiteru Yo] (5:09)
09. Transsiberia Fantastica IX (5:12)
10. Transsiberia Fantastica X (9:23)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total time - 63:25


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий